Monday 10 May 2010

Return with shtuff!

Oh my wordy, its been a while since I posted on here last!

Right.. well her model and texturing is done ...












The texturing is rushed, I admit that but I didnt have a lot of time to  finish it. so here it is.

So now I'm on to rigging, which is proving to just as frustrating as modelling and texturing, I've already scrapped 3 rigs because they were just to messed up, but Ive learnt from each one which is better then nothing.

























My latest Rig is a bit different from the others as its pelvis, spine, clavical, tail and ears arn't actually connected, they are going to be perented to NURB circles so that they do not influence other joint sections BUT they can be moved using the NURB circles... This I hope will work as I will only have a week to animate a walk cycle and a run cycle. which is going to kill me!

No comments:

Post a Comment